vrijdag 1 december 2017

Festive Celebrations - GSF Bloghop



Hi and welcome to the bloghop with the most festive celebrations!

This time I like to show you the project we made at one of my teammeetings.
It was so much fun to make it for and make it with my team. They loved it so much! Used quite a lot products you can use with mixed media techniques, so very versatile!


Hi en welkom bij de meest feestelijke bloghop van het jaar!

Deze keer wil ik jullie een project laten zien wat ik voor tijdens één van mijn teambijeenkomsten heb gemaakt en wat zij ook die avond hebben gemaakt. Ze vonden het geweldig!
Heb behoorlijk wat producten gebruikt die perfect te gebruiken zijn voor mixed media technieken.

I bought the frame at the famous Swedish store (you probably know the name...haha.... it begins with an I and ends with KEA :-) ) and love this frame as you can easily change it yearround.


Ik heb de fotolijst bij het Zweedse woonwarenhuis gekocht, of wel de naam startend met een I en eindigend op KEA :-)
Het is een geweldige lijst om het gehele jaar door te gebruiken. Zo leuk!


Stampin'Up! producten bestel je bij de Stempelkeuken via stempelkeuken@gmail.com #stempelkeuken #stampinup #stampinupnl #kerstmis #kerst #christmas #thuiskomen #cominghome #embossing #embossingpaste #diecutting #diy #handmade #homemade #denhaag #thehague #westland #nederland #stamping #stempelen #stampinblends #coloring #realred #wood #oostwestthuisbest


I used stencils, embossing paste and so much more stamps and dies...love it!

Stampin'Up! producten bestel je bij de Stempelkeuken via stempelkeuken@gmail.com #stempelkeuken #stampinup #stampinupnl #kerstmis #kerst #christmas #thuiskomen #cominghome #embossing #embossingpaste #diecutting #diy #handmade #homemade #denhaag #thehague #westland #nederland #stamping #stempelen #stampinblends #coloring #realred #wood #oostwestthuisbest


Thank you so much for coming over!

Now it's time to hop to Sarah!

Bedankt voor het langskomen! Nu is het tijd om verder te hoppen naar Sarah!



6 opmerkingen:

  1. That's so beautiful! I guess it's a good thing I don't live too close to one of those stores that starts with an I and ends with KEA, or I'd have to make a shopping trip ;-) Thanks for sharing this lovely décor idea!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is gorgeous. I love all the detail, especially the touches of snow on the lamps.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Just beautiful Angelique.... not surprised your team loved it....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow, this is Awesome. I think I need to do this for myself. Tsf

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Gewoon een prachtig project, Angélique. Veel dank voor de inspiratie.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love the shadowbox design, I need to do more of this!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen